The ultimate Batman wedding



0 comments
I recently wrote a blog post about wanting to include Batman in my wedding and in response I was sent the most amazing wedding photo album ever. You can check it out on the Tech Blog website.

In case you don't want to check out all 30 photos here are my favs!

I really loved this photo, I'm definitely hoping to get a photo with my Batman utility belt on!

I really want to make this photo happen for me.
 I know I wont have the awesome city skyline, but I just love the utility belt, gloves and mask! Genius!

These I just thought were hilarious! We wont have as big a bridal party as these guys had, but i'm considering for the photo op adding in Robin and Nightwing to the Bridal party. Of course Ray would have to be Batman!



Getting ready to defend the city!

Although we aren't having a wedding cake I thought this cake deserved some kudos! It is pretty amazing and the Bat Signal worked. Bravo!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post