Why is my wedding blog called Bows and Bats?



0 comments
I have had some people ask me why I called my wedding blog Bows and Bats. "That is not very wedding-ish", they say. The answer to this question is realy simple.

I didn't call my wedding blog Bows and Bats. I made this blog to transfer these articles from my other blog:
As it turned out I started writing about my wedding and it just turned into a Wedding blog. I decided it wasn't worth creating a new one because I do love Bows, and Batman is awesome. Hopefully both will feature at my wedding in some way (Ray, I promise the Batman reference will be subtle...maybe some leggings under my dress!)

So there you have it folks! Why is my blog called Bows and Bats...? 

Because Batman is awesome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post