Winter Wedding Plan: The Intro



0 comments
The weather here in Perth I must say, is pretty spectacular, even in winter we get blue skies, a warm sun. You would be hard pressed to find somewhere as spectacular as Perth as far as weather goes.

With such beautiful weather here, weddings generally work out to be pretty spectacular...that is if your into that kind of thing.

Smiths Beach Resort - Yallingup



I am currently organising my wedding to my fiance Ray, who decided that he wanted to get married in Antartica. Before you get too excited we aren't getting married in Antartica. While that would be pretty amazing, it is a little impractical and extremely expensive. So, we opted for somewhere else full of snow and freezing cold temperatures; Canada.

So, here I am, over in sunny Perth trying to plan a winter wedding for 2014....it is very difficult.

It is really hard to find winter wedding stuff when you live in a place that is having a heatwave and lots of 40 degree days. So I thought, just incase there are any other crazy people in hot countries wanting to do this same thing, i'd blog about it, hopefully help some people out and also maybe relieve some of that wedding stress.

At the time of starting this blog I am a bit of the way into my planning but ill do a couple of posts to catch you up.

I hope you enjoy, and that at least someone gets some use out of this in the future.

Mandy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post