Blinging up the Shoes.



0 comments
I bought my fab purple suede peeptoes from Nine west a while a go, these are my indoor, not freezing my feet off shoes. You can read about that in my post about "The Other Shoes" if you like. As a quick reminder they look like this:


Fabulous as they are I really wanted a bit of sparkle, so I searched everywhere locally to try and find some shoe clips and came up with only a couple of options, which frankly looked like the toy clip on earrings I had in my dress up box when I was a kid. So I went on Etsy and found a whole bunch of options. I ended up getting mine from Parisxox they were a bit more expensive but they looked the nicest.

 
I will after the wedding show you what they look like on the shoes. They look lovely if I do say so myself! :) But we can't give everything away can we!

Mandy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post